Unknown icon in the Display / DIC

• Hallo Leute,

sorry for writing in english but I don't speak german and I haven't been able to find help anywhere else. I hope someone in this forum might be able to answer.
    I have recently bought an Opel Mokka 1.4 Turbo, and since a few days ago a weird icon appears in the Display (the one behind the steering wheel, where you see for example Parking Assist or Rain Sensor On, etc.). The icon looks like two pages one above the other (see this picture , upper right corner).
    It only seems to appear when I turn on the motor, if I return to the display after a while the icon is gone, but reappears again next time I turn on the motor.
    I wonder if anybody know what this icon mean. I thought maybe it means that I have some messages to read, but in that case, how do I read the messages?
    Danke für die Hilfe!
    /Andrea

• Hey Andrea!

Park sensor Front!

Grüße Thomas
    :mmm:

Opel Mokka 1.4 Turbo 140PS
    Elektropaket, Winterpaket, Solarverglasung, Vollleder, Schwarz,
    Sommerschuhe Alu 215/55 R18, Winterschuhe Alu 215/65R16

[align=center] Schmutzfänger Vorn, Hinten, Rückfahrkamera, Ablagebox Kofferraum,
    Zufriedenheit mit dem Fahrzeug:
    kommt dieses WE:

• Hi Störty,
    thanks for your quick reply. I know the big picture is the parking sensor, but I wonder what the little icon on top right is (looks like two little squares one on top of the other). I don't think it is specifically related to the Parking Assit, it also appears for example when I switch on the Rain Sensor, it appears in the same upper right corner position in the big display...
    Danke!
    /Andrea

• In the German Manuel Side 148!

If you insert the reverse gear it starts automatically front and rear!!!
    same in my car

left middel rigth
    somthing inside

Dateien

Grüße Thomas

[align=center] Schmutzfänger Vorn, Hinten, Rückfahrkamera, Ablagebox Kofferraum,
    kommt dieses WE:

• sorry, now i now what you mean ......

Grüße Thomas

kommt dieses WE:

• Looks like "Check manual".
    Do you see any error messages in your Display, when starting engine?

Edition 1.4 Turbo , FWD, Automatik, Argon Silber, Premium Paket, Radio CD 600 intellilink, Halogen SW, Reserverad, 19" Felgen, Rückfahrkamera,
    (Vorführfzg.EZ 12/2013 Modelljahr 2014) Bestellt:09.01.2014|Liefertermin: 07.03.2014

• no, no error messages that I can see. But I did notice that the Parking Assist has been behaving a bit weird lately. If you refer to the picture that Störty posted, when you click the ON button is the orange light supposed to be ON all the time or only when near an obstacle? Sometimes I get the message "Parking Assist is Off!" and it seems to be unrelated to whether I press the On button or not. I will try a few times and report if I find any news.
    BTW, is the Parking Assist button supposed to be normally Off or On?
    My understanding was that if it's On it will automatically work whenever you are close to an obstacle, no matter if you are in reverse or forward gear.
    If it's Off , it will turn on only if you engage the Reverse gear (or if you press the On button). Am I correct?

Cheers
    /Andrea

• The rear parking assist onyl works, when you switch to rear gear.
    If you permanently activate the front parking assist (pressing button once, permanent orange light in button) it will activate automatic when driving with low speed.
    (Manual dont specifies "low speed")
    Maybe one sensor is lil bit dirty?

Edition 1.4 Turbo , FWD, Automatik, Argon Silber, Premium Paket, Radio CD 600 intellilink, Halogen SW, Reserverad, 19" Felgen, Rückfahrkamera,
    (Vorführfzg.EZ 12/2013 Modelljahr 2014) Bestellt:09.01.2014|Liefertermin: 07.03.2014

• I will check the sensors and clean them. But as I mentioned, the same icon appears no matter what the Display is showing, for example it appears also when the Display says "Rain Sensor On"... I will take another picture tonight and post it for clarity
    Thanks all for the help and quick answers!
    Cheers
    /Andrea

• Andrea!
    I have had a look at my car!
    Ist the same!

The sensors are clean (new car)!!

Grüße Thomas

kommt dieses WE: